- Statutory Audit of Companies
- Tax Audit under Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Internal Financial Control (IFC)
- Under section 143(3) (1) of the Companies Act 2013, an auditor of the company is require to state in the audit report;
- The term â€œstartupâ€ has been bandied around with increasing frequency over the past few years to describe scrappy young ventures.
- India is an emerging global business player and foundation of this would be MSME.
Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- The Goods and Service Tax (GST) is one of the biggest tax reform in indirect taxation system which will integrate Excise duty, Service Tax,
- Consultancy on various intricate matters pertaining to Income tax.
- Effective tax management, tax structuring and advisory services.
Survey, Search and Seizure
- Search and Seizure is one of the grey area for the assesses; some time it is also referred as "Raid".
FEMA/ RBI Related Services
- Consultancy in relation to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Compliance of the procedure including chartered Accountants
Company Law & Secretarial
- Formation of Public and Private companies with Registrar of Companies, executing and undertaking of secretarial
Limited Liability Partnership (LLPs)
- This is a new concept introduced by The LLP Act, 2008
- Preparations of Project Reports
- Preparation of CMA data for bank loans
- Accounting System Design & Implementation
- Financial Accounting
Human resource outsourcing
- We conduct Human Resource Outsourcing for our clients to cut the costs and increase efficiency. By
Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Getting Sales Tax Registration under Central Sales Tax Act and VAT.
- Consultancy on matters related to Sales Tax including Tax planning.
- Corporate governance refers to a combination of laws, regulations, procedures, implicit rules and voluntary practices which help